11选5胆拖复式计算表:Advertising & Sponsorship
THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY IS A MOVING TARGET, BUT THEY’LL STOP TO READ COURIER.
Advertisers can have a hard time getting their messages in front of highly targeted audiences like those in the travel industry. Fortunately for them, we develop content that the travel industry consumes on a monthly basis. Courier is not only one of the top industry publications, it’s also relevant to tour operators, travel agents,?suppliers, and destination members.
NTA’s Courier covers association updates, tourism trends and best practices. It also features travel product from?members in original articles researched and written specifically for industry professionals. Furthermore, independent research indicates that 94% of NTA members have taken action in response to information they found in Courier, making advertising in the magazine a no-brainer.
Take advantage of your member status by advertising and sponsoring with NTA. We’ll help you drive revenue by putting your message directly in the hands of qualified buyers. Contact NTA’s Kendall Fletcher today for more info.
NTA’s strong and proven successful sponsorship program sets our sponsors apart from the www.2edk.cnpetition. Plus, all sponsorships qualify for a www.2edk.cnplete list of sponsor benefits tailored to give you the most exposure. We also offer advertising opportunities at each event to give you a strong visual presence. Travel Exchange, the industry’s leading travel and tourism event, brings together NTA members for a week of business-building and networking on one show floor. Contact is NTA’s annual tour operator retreat that offers networking and education to operators and intimate sponsorship opportunities for suppliers and destinations.
NTA’s magazine covers association updates, tourism trends and best practices. It also features travel product from tour operator, supplier and destination members in original articles researched and written specifically for industry professionals. In addition to print, each issue of?Courier is emailed to over 10,000 including 4,000 NTA buyers. It is?also housed on ntacourier.www.2edk.cn and posted for Courier and NTA’s Facebook (5,000+) and Twitter (10,500+) followers.
- Courier?enjoys an average pass along rate of 3, with NTA tour operator readership of nearly 4,500
- 94% of NTA tour operators have taken action in response to information they found in Courier
- 82% of NTA tour operators report that?Courier?enhances their NTA membership experience
- Print and digital circulation
With contact information for all NTA members, plus specifics on membership benefits, the annual NTA Membership Directory stays on desks year round. This publication is accessible to all NTA members and serves as a critical business resource. More than 85% of NTA tour operators use the directory in their day-to-day jobs. Advertising options include a variety of sizes, upgraded positions and enhanced listings.
Best of USA Directory For The China Market
NTA is the only U.S.-based trade association to have a tour operator program approved by the China National Tourism Administration. Through this program, operators work directly with China-based buyers looking for U.S. product. This annual publication?is distributed to leisure travel professionals in China and at various trade shows. It’s also given to NTA’s China operators based in the U.S. Print circulation is 7,500 with bonus digital circulation.
Check out The Best of the USA Directory for the China Market.
- Trip Planner for Student Travel, published in April, reaches 20,000 qualified student travel planners, including NTA buyers. Produced specifically for educators, school administrators, band and orchestra leaders, coaches and trainers, it provides travel product ideas and tips for successful trips, ranging from middle school to college. Plus, it’s also published digitally on NTA Online.
- Trip Planner for Group Leaders published in August, reaches 20,000 group leaders and NTA buyers. These qualified travel planners are actively organizing tours for alumni, FIT, senior, bank travel and religious groups.?Plus, it’s also published digitally on NTA Online.
- Trip Planner for Faith-based Travel,?digitally reaches 10,000 people of faith–young and old–who journey together to festivals, conferences, mission trips and retreats. This essential guide is used year-round by packaged-travel professionals, pastors and group leaders who plan meaningful travel experiences for their clients.
- NTAonline.com/NTAcourier.www.2edk.cn – banners link directly to the advertiser’s website and rotate throughout the site, giving your www.2edk.cnpany maximum exposure. Average views are 25,000 per month, including people from more than 200 countries/territories. Advertising packages include desktop and mobile ad space.
- Customized e-blast – put your message in front of qualified travel buyers. Just send us your HTML or JPEG message, and we’ll do the rest! Full membership, regional and niche market e-blasts available.
- Tuesday e-newsletter – NTA’s weekly e-newsletter is posted online, on Facebook, on Twitter and emailed directly to 4,000 NTA members, friends and media contacts. It contains up-to-date industry and association news and announcements.?Promotional opportunities include top, bottom and side panel banner advertisements and job postings.
- Sponsored content – on ntacourier.www.2edk.cn (you tell us about your product, place, or offerings)
- We feel advertising in the NTA China Directory has given us a great advantage and put us ahead of the curve in dealing with this new and exciting Chinese inbound market! Our advertisement has put Lancaster County on the map for the Chinese visitor! Mark Andrews, Amish Farm and House, Lancaster, PA
- Being an NTA sponsor is an opportunity for my statewide suppliers to have a place to connect with buyers, which strengthens relationships and gives them additional ROI. Lisa Itel, Travel Oregon, Portland, OR
- We see positive ROI on the various publications that we advertise in with NTA. The tour operator will see the ad in Courier, they'll see our banner ad online, the group leader will see the ad in the Trip Planner. It's a mixture that helps. Attending the various industry shows is also part of ROI. It's one big marketing wheel that I turn daily!Leslie Brewer, Biltmore Estate, Asheville, NC